Monday, March 26, 2012

Like it was Planted Right There for Me to See.

I found this poem and thought yall would like to read it. We didn't write it, but I thought it was beautiful. I'm glad nice weather is here, even though storms have been hitting. I'm excited just knowing the fact, that the little white flowers that I love will be coming up soon. Daisies are simple and beautiful just as they are.

We did take this picture, and I had a little fun with the editing. 
 "God is the greatest artist
To whom no one can compare,
Streaking sunsets very beautiful,
Painting rainbows in the air.

Brushing green the hillside scene,
Blotting blue the sky above,
Splashing flowers 'cross the ground beneath,
Shading white clouds with His glove.

Of the wonders God has made
There is none that is so fair
As the smile He paints upon your face
When you realize He is there."


Anna .V. 



1 comment:

  1. I had to post this as the smell of fresh air from the rain, and the thought of white flowers blanketing the fields just around the corner came to my mind. -Anna

    ReplyDelete